Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - My Favorite Place

Norman, OK- With the possible exception of my bed back home, the OU football stadium is my absolute favorite place in the world. I've spent almost every Saturday in the Fall in this mecca of college of football. The atmosphere is incredible, and the energy that surrounds the stadium before, during and after the game is palpable. For any OU student that loves football, this has to be one of their favorite places in the world!


Oklahoma Football Stadium - Elite Daily
Source: Elite Daily

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a great example of a "favorite place," Greg - fabulous! That's what is so much fun about open-ended assignments like this; you never know what people will come up with... and what a fantastic picture of the stadium. I don't think I've seen that one before. During Fall semester, there are usually a lot of storytelling posts with football themes, featuring Coach Stoops and other OU football heroes. Maybe you will come up with some creative football stories to tell this semester!

    ReplyDelete